Sunday, August 17, 2008

self satisfaction

It was a great relieve after completing assignment2 which is the video clip. Mine entitled “animals’ space / why animals are different”. Please check it out ya!....ermmm, actually this is my first time doing this thing, the video clip. Never came across my mind I can do it. Even it is not so good and so creative, but at least it does give self satisfaction that at last I succeeded doing it. At first and when I was doing it, it was so tough for me. Plus the thinking box was not functioning well. As the result, I kept changing my storyline.huhu…later, I had to face the challenging of converting different files which I just explored. Of course not really expert on it. But then, along the way of completing this first masterpiece, the lecturer, Prof Maznah, the facilitators and friends help me a lot. For me, Prof and facilitators were very concern as they kept reminding about the purpose of the video clip which I think is so very important. Whatever we want to do, we should have path right? It should be clear at first step so that we know how we want to proceed. I also had been introduced with new software such as power director which I think was my hero at that time since I really need this kind of software because I found moviemaker does not have many choices. To make it short, even though there were some difficulties in completing this assignment, but it worth when I got a lot of beneficial knowledge and the experience was so priceless.

No comments: