Saturday, August 2, 2008

This week, the information I got was really teacher based. Actually, I was impressed that teachers can find so many information and resources via eduweb, tvpendidikan etc. At some point, I felt quite shame because I already 4 years at teacher trainee college but never take effort to check on it. But, better late than never right?hehe.. By the way after Miss Chin explain the way to find information via those web, I already determine and wish could get benefit from it and use them wisely.
At the same time, I am still in progress completing my video clip. Even though at some degree, I face difficulty, I am so grateful that my friends always help me. And now, I really thank iman and azirah as they introduce me ‘Power Director’ as initiative to ‘Windows movie maker’. Power Director relieve me a bit as it help me a lot in editing video, pictures and lastly to produce interesting video clip. Even though I have not explore all yet, but I will, step by step. For me, this course really helps me a lot in knowing all the software and link to improve my skill in IT. From a person who is not really know about IT, I am now learning towards it. Gambate!!!!!

No comments: