Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Presentation

This is the real presentation week. I am so grateful, at last I am able to complete this assignment. However, I am so nervous as my group members ask me to present representing our group. But then, we did not get the chance today as Prof gave all of us some more time to improve. There were only 4 groups that had presented their work. The others got another chance to fix and look over what should be improved. This should be an opportunity for all of us to come out with a marvelous and great job. From the comment given by Prof and tutors, I could say there are a lot to be considered. What I have mentioned in previous post, the knowledge of child psychology is very important. They are our audience and we should consider what they like, what they able to do, what motivates them and so on. One more important thing that I can say from the presentation is that this is a good way of improving the work. It is because, when we are doing the activities, we rarely see much what are the weakness or strength. But then, after other people see it and give their view, only then we sees our weakness and strength. It is so good. That’s one more the importance of grouping. Sharing ideas and discussing. :)

No comments: